How We Do Inspection
Last updated Oct 26, 2017
Each piece will be check by our professional QC with more than 10 years experience. And the inspection will be done five times from cutting, processing, packing, etc. We inspect step by step to make sure the quality, and we will directly make the failed one broken directly.
1. Check thickness. Thickness difference is not allowed.We will use technical calipers for checking the thickness correctly.
2. Check the corner. Right angle and surface treatment are necessary for the corner.
3. Check the surfaces. No matter the front or back side, we check it, again and again, to make the surface clean and flat. Because no one will like it to be dirty even the back surface.
4. Check the cut-out hole. Size and shape for hole are quite important for installing sink and accessories. Dimension error is not tolerant even just 1mm.
5. Check the size. We will make the size totally same as required even it takes more time.
6. Check the packing. Checking piece by piece before packing, our QC will make those qualified ones packed together. Then they will make a stamp on the wooden crates.
7. Check the loading. There is professional crew for loading. They will conduct how the crates should be put, which part should be strengthened with strips.
8. Check the backsplash. Evan backsplash is smaller than the countertop, it should not be ignored. Size, thickness and surface should check same.
9. Check the color difference. It will be embarrassed if there are two colors for the same set. Don't worry. We will not make it happen. We promise to offer a perfect countertop without chromatic aberration.
10. Check the drawing. We will make drawings quickly and check with you. We will not start to produce until you confirm and sign on it.
Of course, you are welcome to do an inspection with us. No matter how many quantities it is, we can check piece by piece together to help put those concerns to rest.
Previous ： Hot Color River White Granite for Residences and Commercial Projects
Next ： History Countertops IBS 2017 NAHB in Orlando, FL